Dolphin is a Clearing and Settlement system specifically designed for institutional brokers and capable of handling multi-exchange, multi-segments & multi-user.
Dolphin is fully-customizable, component-based solution offers complete functional coverage across technology platforms and delivery channels.
By using a single solution for
- Equity Traded Derivatives
- Currency Derivatives
- Securities Lending & Borrowing
- Interest Rate Futures
- Middle office Risk management
- Corporate Bonds
Asset Classes Covered:
- Indian Depository Receipts
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Listed Mutual Funds
- Debt Instruments
Dolphin can reduce operational costs and provides the user with the freedom of maintaining common master base and generate ledgers across the exchange and segments.
In addition, real-time connectivity with third-party front office systems will reduce the trade aggregation timings; automation of National Stock Exchange (NSE) & Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) reporting with reconciliations will enable the user for on-time reporting and track rejections or issues if any with ease of use.
- Web reporting for all MIS reports
- Digital Signature for client confirmation
- Know Your Client (KYC) to track the status of documents received and expiry date
- Cash flow module to monitor the funds inflow and outflow
- Fixed deposits module to track the Fixed Deposits (FD) investments made with interest
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) calculations etc.
Dolphin uses a component-based architecture and provides the financial services enterprise with greater operational control, layered architecture with easy maintainability, reliable technology support, continuous process improvements, unlimited scalability and high performance, and enhanced speed-to-market.
Dolphin helps an enterprise to perform complex transactions quickly, accurately, and easily, thereby increasing agility to respond effectively in a dynamic and competitive market.
In sync with the Compliance requirements.
- Highly user friendly.
- Functionality to handle all post-trade related activities.
- Easily customizable.
- Extraordinary performance.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Multi-exchange and multi-segment functionalities.
- Automated features like:
- Fax Interface
- eMail Confirmations
- STP (Straight-through-processing) support
- OASYS automation
- Comprehensive dashboard to give bird’s eye view of status of all processes (including open settlements).
- Inbuilt reports to cater to regulatory requirements (as per formats prescribed by the norms).
- Timely delivery of exchange or regulatory requirements.
- Timely delivery of client specific requirements.
- Quick implementation.
- 24/7 support system.
- Regular technological updates.
- Regular regulatory updates.
- Good documentary support.
- Regular new products update.
- Efficient post sales support.
- Modular architecture – easy to maintain
- Highly scalable in both ways horizontal and vertical.
- Supports all exchange segments of the Indian Capital markets.
- One-stop-shop for back office operations with
- Real time integration with Front-Office system.
- KYC – Know Your Client.
- IPO: Solution for bidding for IPO’s on Indian Exchanges.
- RMS: Post Trade pre acceptance tool for Derivatives.
- DCN: Digital Contract Note Solution.
- STP enabled
- Easy to integrate and customize.